Wednesday 2 June 2010

More Cards....

For somebody that has never got the hang of rubber stamping and whose colouring skills are normally limited to the kid's menu and pot of crayons in Pizza Express, I have to confess I am addicted!

I blame Sandra over at Gotta Craft with her huuuuge array of promarkers and gorgeous new CC stamps. They are so easy to stamp with and I have really enjoyed learning to blend pro markers to colour them in (you just need 2 or 3 colours in slightly varying shade and away you go - the results are fab!)


This is the Sweet November Corander stamp and the colours I have used are:
ivory, blush and pale pink for the skin
leaf green and meadow green for the dress
terracotta, cinnamon and burnt umber for the hair
glitter for the wings
white pen for highlights
ice grey1 pen for shadow outline



Sweet November Corander stamp again
ivory, blush and pale pink for the skin (more coats of blush than ivory this time)
primrose, pastel yellow and vanilla for the hair
pale pink, baby pink and cocktail pink for the dress
glitter for the wings
white pen for highlights
ice grey1 pen for shadow outline

5 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous cards ...I'm so in awe how you've got to grips with Promarkers so quickly ... I feel a class coming on by you at the next crop then???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma,
    Are you sure you've not been using Promarkers for years? The colouring on these cards is gorgeous. I bet there are a fair few masterpieces knocking around Pizza Express! Hope you get chance to play along at PFP this week. Glad you found my tutorial useful.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Emma. I particularly like the Father's Day one in a previous post. I've not been hooked into the Promarkers grasp as yet....but it might just be a matter of time! *Ü* TFS. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emma. I have nominated you for a 'Creative Writer' award on my blog. Come on over to collect it. *Ü* ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are making it look very easy Emma :) I might be nearly ready to give pro markers a try!

    ReplyDelete