Monday 12 July 2010

A bit of a challenge

I am gradually working my way through my 2009 album and am very nearly there now. Mind you it will take all of 2011 to catch up with the 2010 photos as I haven't even printed most of them yet let alone scrapped them.
I've left the hardest ones to last ie the boy themed layouts or the ones where all the photos are hurriedly taken and badly lit. My son's Laser Quest Birthday party fell into both categories so was second to last on the list!


As it was a school party, not just family, I don't have everyone's permission to put the photos up have blanked out some faces. The original photos aren't great either which is why it was so hard to do - that and the funny colours!!
He had a bright orange alien cake, a cow print table cloth and friends wearing either white or red. Honestly - you'd think table cloth and children's clothing manufacturers could consider the latest scrapbooking paper trends and churn out clothes and cloths in appropriate designs to match - preferably with pictures of owls on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment