Sunday 18 July 2010

Onslow Crop

A bit of a miracle - 3 layouts in one day (if you count a double layout as two separate layouts which I definitely do purely in order to boost my scrapping output!)


I had a lovely day yesterday at the Onslow Village crop. It was my first time there - the other ladies were very welcoming and Jackie hosts a mean crop (lots of cakes, yummy sweets, a deli opposite and tons of scrapping room - what more could a girl want?).
The other page I completed was ages old - from April 2009 but this double layout is my first with photos from 2010 - woohoo I am finally catching up! Once again I've blurred the faces of the other children - its not some new craze for photo editing that I'm trying to start :)

I used pretty much everything from my June Gotta Craft kit including the journalling tag and gorgeous mesh fabric. The chipboard letters are also covered with DeLovley papers from the kit. I think I will be buying some extras though as they will be perfect for sunny holiday photos too.

1 comment:

  1. show off! LOL I just love the layout that you've used a lot of photos and show what a lovely birthday it was.

    ReplyDelete