Friday 17 September 2010

Bad Blogger

Apologies - I have been a very bad Blogger. We had a lovely Summer Holiday (which now seems months away as is usual with these things!) and returned to settle the children into their new school. They are doing really well so far :)
The same week, we discovered that after months of paperwork, we finally have planning permission to move (the house we are moving to was used as a business so it needs official permission to make it residential again) so now its full steam ahead with packing up a house and a garden. It was so much easier when we moved here from a little flat. Where on earth does all the junk come from over the years?!

So anyway - those are my excuses for being very quiet and not so crafty these past few weeks. I am having a last minute flurry of card making and scrapbooking before my craft stuff is relegated to packing boxes (oh yes - I forgot to mention - we're not just moving but overhauling the new house too so the nearest I'm going to get to paint techniques for a few months is a big roller and a jumbo can of white gloss!) Still it will be nice when its done (deep breath and repeat....nice when its done, nice when its done...lol)

Luckily I will still have my Gotta Craft kit coming every month to give me a fix of the newest stash and the most gorgeous papers. I have also been drooling over their new CC stamps (Autumn themed and soooo pretty) that are new in. I have used the Fall Birgitta one to create this card for my lovely Niece

1 comment:

  1. Call me when you start painting with a roller ... that's a picture I CAN'T WAIT to scrap LOL>

    ReplyDelete