Saturday 22 May 2010

Bingo Bags

We are off for a Bingo night in honour of my Sister's Birthday. It's not something we do very often but it is such good fun and my Bingo Bags are ready for the trip: a gift bag containing my Sister's Birthday present and a big bag ready to lug home all my winnings (well here's hoping). My lucky green dabber is in there somewhere as well!
Actually I never travel light and have a handbag that is at least half as big as me at all times. With today's glorious weather though, I have traded it in for a more summery but equally large version (and a TK Maxx January sale bargain for only £18 too) :)
If I never post again its because I've won big on a linked game. Obviously I will try to contact you all but I'm not sure what the connection will be like on a yacht off of the coast of the Bahamas!

No comments:

Post a Comment