Friday 21 May 2010

First Post


I am hoping that owning my very own little corner of blog-land will mean that I start using up some supplies, discover new stash to purchase and generally become all round super creative and productive. Hmmmm - we'll see!!
With that in mind - here is a layout I have just completed for the lovely Sandra over at Gotta Craft (her with the kits that sell out in a blink!). It is of my two monsters not bashing each other which means that it deserved to be scrapped just for rarity value!

5 comments:

  1. Hello Emma, that is a gorgeous Layout. Well done on getting a pretty blog up and running.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blog Emma and fantastic layout x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely place Emma :) and your children look so angelic in that gorgeous layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just such a gorgeous layout, mind you, it does help having such a wonderful photo to scrap. Loving the blog ... about time too :)

    ReplyDelete