Monday 24 May 2010

Graceful...

I have been happily playing with the new papers by My Mind's Eye tonight and avoiding the football on the tele (the football season is going to do wonders for my scrapping time!)
The Graceful papers are just gorgeous... beautiful vintagey designs and lovely muted colours. I don't normally like working with either yellow or purple but these are more creams and plums and are just soooo pretty.

The lovely Sandra over at Gotta Craft asked me to use some of them to make a layout for her Gallery this month which I was very excited about. I am really pleased with how it turned out although I admit I might have slightly over embellished it and, as usual, I have used 5 different papers and cardstock! I do love Prima goodies and I am a sucker for layering - I just can't help myself.


I will post the finished layout once its in Sandra's Gallery but in the meantime here are a couple of sneak peeks.

2 comments:

  1. I'm just loving this layout, but its the wording that really has me smiling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma! I'm dropping in from Gotta Craft to say hello! Now I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of this layout..

    ReplyDelete