Sunday 15 December 2013

On the 15th Day of Christmas...

My Santa gave to me...
 Twine. This is ideal for cardmaking as it doesn't fray, looks great on tags and is narrow enough to use on even quite small cards. Plus it is a lot less fiddly than ribbon when tying bows.Thank you Sandra xx
Phew - I am finally up to date on my advent again now. Having promised to blog every day, my ancient PC went into meltdown out of shock or protest! I have no idea what is wrong with it: lots of error messages, refusing to start up 2 times out of 3 and lots of heavy-duty fan noises. I am taking this to be a bad sign (who says I'm no techie!) and have backed it up but if I disappear, you'll know why

3 comments:

  1. Oh no I want no excuses, I've gotten used to you blogging each day so I'll be expecting this through 2014

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh by the way I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my camera design fabric :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. My poor PC - it is still wheezing and clunking this morning. It is the shock I tell you - some of us aren't designed for daily blogging!
    I am glad you liked the fabric - when I saw some in dove grey and with cameras on it, I knew I had to get it for you xx

    ReplyDelete