Friday 20 December 2013

On the 20th Day of Christmas...

My Santa gave to me...
I love Yankee Candles and today's gift also really made me chuckle. There is an ongoing debate between Sandra and I: Ginger versus Caramel. Now it is obvious to most sane people that ginger flavoured and ginger scented things are superior in every way to their caramel counterparts but (out of pure stubboness I'm sure) Sandra just won't admit this. I have to say that the caramel candle is almost as gorgeous smelling as the ginger but this doesn't mean that I admit defeat :)

2 comments:

  1. It has NOTHING to do with stubbornness ... you just need to admit. CARAMEL is 100000000 times better than Ginger. And now you'll be proven right when you burn these lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooo - ginger is the winner. (the caramel is very Christmassy too though I have to admit).

    ReplyDelete