Tuesday 24 December 2013

On Christmas Eve...

My Santa gave to me...


Bazzill cardstock to match my Hello Again papers – perfect - thank you Santa.
I have absolutely loved my advent present and am thrilled with the gorgeous papers, card and embellishments Santa sent. I loved my extra bits too - my candles and chocolate. It has made December a much brighter month to have a lovely gift to open every day,
Tomorrow is the last day of course but just look how pretty my 25th present is:

I am being very good and hardly poking it or shaking it at all!
I don't think I will be able to update tomorrow as there are a lot of people relying on me for their turkey but I will take a photo and upload my last advent pressie very soon
Thank you again Sandra and Merry Christmas xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh I can just imagined that the present has been shaken for all it's worth lol. I have to say I was sad this morning not put to have a gorgeous gift to open.

    ReplyDelete